Support programs and grants

Rewarding organisations who help our communities

If you’re an organisation using land for the benefit of our community, you might be eligible for a reduced water bill. 

The property must be mostly used by a:

  • charitable organisation for charitable purposes
  • not-for-profit organisation (NFP) providing or promoting outdoor sporting, recreational, cultural or similar activities 
  • war veterans’ organisation 
  • public statutory body as a public open space or park.

You can find out more from the State Revenue Office Victoria.